My human and I got these bison heart cat treats at a pet store weeks ago! She almost forgot about them. But finally she pulled them out for me to try, and for a short video.
I loved these! And my human loves them too. She is a big fan of healthy cat treats, and that’s what I get 95% of the time. (The other 5% is cat treats she somehow winds up with and uses in a pinch.) We favor one-ingredient cat treats, and especially cat treats made of organs, like hearts and liver. As obligate carnivores, it’s crucial for cats to eat a primarily meat diet, and organ meat is an important part of that. These provide essential nutrients not contained in muscle meat, and can be up to 10% of your cat’s overall diet. For cats, organ meats are superfoods!
They are also delicious! Unlike humans, cats love healthy treats! And they are better for us in the long run than kitty junk food. A healthy diet makes for healthy cats (and humans too!), and that means fewer trips to the vet later on.
Here’s the short video my human and I made while I was sampling the bison heart treats. As you can tell, I had lots of fun making this video!
You can find healthier, one-ingredient cat treats on Amazon. We are affiliates, so if you click on the links below and buy any of them, we will get a small commission. Thank you for your support!