Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, and we received the Kitty Kick Stix, plus a small fee for an honest review. All opinions are my own… and Binga’s. I only share information about products that I think our readers will enjoy!
Confession: we were so excited to receive the Kitty Kick Stix cat toys that both Binga and I tried to break into the package when it arrived the night before the photo shoot! My human had to hide the package until she and her camera were ready. And even then, Binga was all over the package.
Before I get into what I thought about these nippy, kickable toys, let me tell you a few things about them:
- They are made with 100% organic catnip!
- The original Kitty Kick Stix toy, that you see here, is 15″ long and 3″ thick, but now they also have a smaller 11″ size and a mini 6″ size.
- They are super durable, but if you have a cat that really goes nuts, there is now a Clawtastically-Strong line. The Kitty Kick Stix with the “jungle cat” pattern that you see is one of those.
- They are 100% handmade in the U.S., with U.S. nip, cotton and fabric. In fact, each toy is made within 72 hours of shipment.
- They are made by a small business (with cats), which makes my human happy because she is a small business (with cats) herself!
- I really love this — a percentage of every purchase is donated to help cats in need.
Okay! So now let’s give these Kitty Kick Stix a spin!
Both of them past the smell test. In fact, I think I am a little bit stoned already. Okay, maybe more than a little bit.
They also past the taste test.
And they definitely pass the play test! I loved these Kitty Kick Stix from the moment I smelled them, but actually getting up close and personal with them is even better.
Don’t worry, Binga got to enjoy it too. And yes, it is still in one piece.
And guess what? I’m adding this Kitty Kick Stix to my Cat World Domination Day prize package! Cat World Domination Day is coming up — it’s this Caturday!
There is also a coupon code that is exclusive to my readers! If you want to buy your own Kitty Kick Stix, you can do so here, and you will get a 15% discount on your whole order with the coupon code SPARKLE!
See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.