This week I found all sorts of fun kitty news this week, plus something practical!
So let’s get right to it!
- This Japanese New Digest show discusses serious issues… and features a cat!
- This writer for the Today show website doesn’t offer anything new about living with a cat, but it’s still amusing to see her take such delight in her resident feline, Diego.
- Nokia held a contest to see who could make the best short film with just a cell phone. Nobody was surprised that the winner made a cat video — see it here.
- Even though I am not in this report about the LA Feline Film Festival, I think it’s cool that it was covered by E! Online. Here’s what they enjoyed about the day.
- When houseguests came over, the resident humans of the Sometimes Cats Herd You Blog worked to make things comfortable for their two shy cats… and they tell you how to do it too!
It has been a pretty big week around here! Just wait til you see all that happened!
- I explain all that goes into my having a bath in preparation for a show… and yes, I had to have another one yesterday for this weekend’s show too.
- I attended the LA Feline Film Festival with my human, at least for an hour, and this is how it went!
- After our adventure at the LA Feline Film Festival, my human decided I needed a bigger, more secure harness — and this is how she is acclimating me to the idea.
- It was Remember Me Thursday this week, and I explained how to light a virtual candle to remember the shelter pets who never found homes.
- I show off something new I got for this weekend’s cat show!
- And the biggest news of all… Sparkle won Best Cat Blog in the Petties! I am so honored she left her award-winning blog in my paws.
If you see a good cat-oriented news item around the internet, send me a link and I may include it next week!