Why wait for Valentine’s Day — I have news items about kitty love now!
And of course my blogging pals have some great info for you too!
- Did you hear about the woman who married her cats? Even crazier, they are celebrating their 10 year anniversary! I don’t know about you kitties, but I rather enjoy playing the field.
- And if any of you humans are considering ditching the dude for a Tom, here is an article that lists 13 reasons cats are better than relationships.
- Here is a really cool photography project by Adréanne Lupien. She spent a year taking pictures of people and their cats and creating very cool composites that show how much the cats own their space.
- Socks from the Alasandra, the Cats and Dogs blog, looks at the possibility that some cat food may be causing hyperthyroidism.
- And the Sometimes Cats Herd You blog examines the shortfall of black cat adoptions to black cat intakes in shelters.
My human has been busy getting a very important project ready — I think a lot of you know what it is, and I’ll be telling you more about it on Monday — so I tried to make things easy for her with this week’s posts!
- Well, maybe except for this one… she wants to throw out my favorite toy, so I put the vote up to you guys!
- Clearly my human needs some more training, so I’ve offered four human training tips that all us kitties can use!
- Binga and I had a cat tree battle! It was epic.
- And… there was a surprise ending!
- Finally, in advance of this weekend’s cat show, I posted some fun outtakes and never before used photos that I thought you would enjoy!
If you see a good cat-oriented news item around the internet, send me a link and I may include it next week!
See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.