This week’s Caturday Report features cat news that involves images and music.
Plus, as always, a couple of really great posts from my fellow bloggers!
- A photographer who wanted to break the “crazy cat lady” stereotype (good for him!) did a series of photographs of men with their feline companions. The results are awesome!
- Even more fun, these 32 cats recreate photographs from their kittenhood! You will adore these.
- Scientists have created feline-specific music in hopes of using the tunes to calm anxious shelter cats. While I admire their intent, I have to admit I slept through the clips that my human played.
- Here’s a great post from the Conscious Cat — it explains how to check your cat’s vital signs. Always a good thing to know, since cats’ vitals might not read correctly when they are stressed out at the vet’s.
- The Fur Everywhere blog explains what ringworm is (hint: it’s not a worm!), and what the treatment is.
I had quite a week here!
- I started off by interviewing blogging pal Crepes, popular video star and one of the authors of the cat anthology Rescued! What a fun interview she is!
- I listed 20 random facts about myself. Some of them may surprise you!
- It’s been a while since I’ve posted a really good photobomb from Binga, so here you go.
- I posted another installment of my ongoing series, “Human Things… and Their Feline Equivalent.” This time I look at the human version of litter boxes.
- And finally, as sort of an un-Fashion Friday, I modeled some not-Mardi Gras beads.
If you see a good cat-oriented news item around the internet, send me a link and I may include it next week!