I have a great selection of amazing stories for this week’s Caturday Report, plus a really useful tidbit (or several) from one of our fellow bloggers!
So let’s see what went on in the cat world this week…
- When is it a bad time to pet kitties? When the police are chasing you, as this alleged perp found out!
- Distractify lists 15 “annoying” ways cats say “I love you.” Annoying? Let’s see if they get any love from their kitties after writing that headline!
- When you are separated from your cat, never give up — this human was reunited with her stolen cat after 10 whole years!
- Sadly, Sparkle’s litter box lessons for humans were cut short when they had barely begun. But here is a blog post from the Playful Kitty blog that lists 5 reasons your cat may not be using the litter box. Wise humans will study this post.
- And over on the East Coast, the Conscious Cat announces the L.A. Feline Film Festival, which is practically right in my backyard on the West Coast! (Okay, a couple of Metro Rail trains away.) But I have some news of my own — my human says if I am up for it, I get to go, at least for an hour or so! That should be lots of fun!
It was a really exciting week here too! Here is what went on:
- I celebrated my spay day by inviting other girl kitties to show off their shaved bellies from their own spays!
- I did my first product review, and took on some jobs no other kitty was doing!
- I discovered the joys of scratch loungers and sun puddles.
- I shared the results of the commenthon for Sparkle’s memorial service, and all the other wonderful donations her friends made.
- I had the awesomest adventure — I got to go shopping at PetCo with my human!
If you see a good cat-oriented news item around the internet, send me a link and I may include it next week!
See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.