After my last couple of serious posts regarding feral cats in Los Angeles, let’s kick back and check out some more lighthearted news stories this week!
Once again, the bloggers have the meat and the other websites have the fluff:
- This video of Taylor Swift and John Cleese discussing their cats on a talk show has been making the rounds, but if you haven’t seen it yet, check it out! These two are both pretty funny.
- When this Japanese man retired, he decided to spend his time carting his nine cats around Tokyo in a stroller. There are definitely worse ways to spend your golden years!
- Talk about being faithless! This Australian family was selling their house, and when the buyers offered extra money to include their cat in the bargain, they agreed! I hope the new owners are more loyal to this kitty.
- The Pawsome Cats blog discusses the dangers of smoking around cats. Don’t do it!
- The Playful Kitty blog nearly always has a newsworthy post every week, and this one has some tips about taking in a stray cat.
As many of you know, I had both silly and serious posts this week!
- Sparkle’s Best Cat Blog award from the Petties arrived, and I was honored to accept it in her absence.
- I got something debatably devilishly good from the Martha Stewart Fall and Halloween collection!
- I reviewed the latest book from Grumpy Cat, and tried to turn my smile upside down!
- On National Feral Cat Day, I spread the word about the raw deal feral cats get in the city of Los Angeles. I hope this does not happen in your city!
- The next day, I offered some ways that people can speak out and help change things in Los Angeles for ferals.
If you see a good cat-oriented news item around the internet, send me a link and I may include it next week!
See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.