This week, every story I chose for the Caturday Report either involves a happy kitty, or is meant to help keep kitties happy!
I hope these news items make you happy too! Enjoy.
- Why is Mia happy? She’s got an awesome job as a therapy cat at an assisted living facility — something she was clearly meant to do!
- Stormy is happy because she was finally rescued from a storm drain after ten days! In spite of her pretty collar, she has no microchip and no one has claimed her. Here is an update on the Rivertown Cats Facebook page from just before Christmas, showing what an awesome cat she is.
- Taylor Swift seems to spend more time keeping her cats happy than, um, actually having her singing career these days.
- At the Conscious Cat, Fern Crist, DVM explains how to transition your cat to a healtier diet… while still keeping him happily eating
- And once again, Cody and Caren have Nancy Peterson guest post, this time about how to keep community cats happy and healthy during the winter months.
I spent Christmas week doing mostly non-Christmas-y things, but I still had lots of fun!
- My human did a pirate photo shoot with me… and there were lots of outtakes!
- I started a new series: “Human Things… And Their Feline Equivalent.” The first installment has to do with the weird human habit of dousing themselves with water.
- I featured my week — in pictures!
- I shared all the cool eCards I got from fellow blogging kitties — and shared the true Christmas spirit (at least for us secular kitties).
- Binga invaded my photo shoot… and here is what happened!
If you see a good cat-oriented news item around the internet, send me a link and I may include it next week!