I hope you don’t mind that I am reporting from the Master Bathroom today! But it has been dark and overcast the past couple of days, and this was the only room with halfway decent light.
This week’s Caturday Report contains a variety of topics, both silly and serious, plus awesome posts from a couple of my blogging pals, like always!
- Researchers are urging veterinary schools to adopt a more efficient form of spaying kitties! Right now, many are doing it oldschool. Here’s why the newer way is better.
- Want to play with shelter kitties, but you’re stuck in front of computer? You still can with the iPet Companion. Mashable describes it as “like OKCupid but with cats.” I say, it’s better than OKCupid!
- That bastion of hard news, MTV, looks a new mini documentary… of Taylor Swift filming her cat Olivia sitting on her hind legs!
- Have you kitties considered a raw food diet? Christy Paws shows you how to make it in this awesomely detailed post!
- If you run across a stray cat, do you know you might be able to get it scanned for a microchip for free? The Sometimes Cats Herd You blog tells you where you can ask.
I’ve had quite a week! Check it out:
- I competed in a cat show this past weekend… but I’m more interested in showing you the cool hotel room I stayed in!
- When my human needed some photos of us kitties for a story she was writing, she did not count on an uncooperative tortie messing things up.
- I got serious for my Earth Day post.
- Then I got a whole lot less serious for a post full of fun outtakes… and a few good takes!
- We ended the week with Boodie getting Furminated for Hairball Awareness Day — and I offered some deshedding tips for you humans.
If you see a good cat-oriented news item around the internet, send me a link and I may include it next week!