I hope not too many of you are bummed, but I’ve decided to end the Caturday Reports, at least for now. I’m rescheduling my weekend posts and having my Catinees on Saturday, starting next week… so I can participate in Selfie Sundays, also starting next week!
I do think I’m finishing off the Caturday Report on a strong note with these stories!
- I’m sure many of you know that there is currently a bill going through the New York senate that would ban declawing throughout the state. But did you know that one of the bill’s sponsors is actually allergic to us kitties?
- Here is an awesome article every single person should read, if they are thinking of dating one of our humans.
- You know how some cats go crazy after they’ve been to the litter box? This story ponders the possible reasons.
- Did you know that today is National Animal Disaster Preparedness Day? The Sometimes Cats Herd You blog has some really awesome tips on being prepared with us kitties.
- The Playful Kitty blog has a very thorough post about choosing a flea treatment for your cat — and what to avoid!
It’s been a fun week around here!
- My human tried to get me to show my devilish side… like I have one!
- All three of us kitties took an online version of the Myers-Briggs assessment test — and the results were surprising!
- Am I not allowed on the counter? Says who?
- I went shopping for pet food with my human… only it was a little bit different this time.
- Lastly, I’m wondering what the big deal is regarding boxes. I’m not sold.
Thanks for reading the Caturday Reports all this time! Don’t worry, I won’t stop keeping on top of the cat news… only I’ll be posting links to good stories on my Facebook page, and sometimes on Twitter instead.