This week is a first for the Caturday Report — there were so many great posts by my blogging pals that I decided to use them all in lieu of stories from the bigger or more traditional outlets!
What can I say? Excellence cannot be denied.
- The Paws For Reflection blog has a great post about hypothermia and frostbite in cats, which is very important considering how brutal this winter has been for so many parts of the U.S.
- The Playful Kitty blog looked at a different kind of storm — domestic violence and the need to protect pets as well as their abused humans (who may be afraid to leave them behind).
- The Cats Herd You blog created a simple but amazing infographic on cats and litter box issues.
- The Tails From the Foster Kitten blog featured a guest post about at-home euthanasia. You might know the person who wrote it — it’s Tucker’s human from It’s All About the Cats.
- And The Tiniest Tiger examines how living near humans is affecting pumas.
This has been quite a week for me!
- I went shopping for Pet Dental Health Month!
- I competed in a cat show over the weekend and I give you a quick recap.
- Here are some fun outtakes from my Valentine’s Day party. (There’s still time to enter the giveaway!)
- Want some nifty human manipulation dos and don’ts? Here they are!
- And I ended the week by celebrating Walking the CAT (not dog!) Day.
If you see a good cat-oriented news item around the internet, send me a link and I may include it next week!