I thought I’d do something a little different for Thanksgiving this year, and tell you my human’s gratitude list. Not just any Thanksgiving gratitude list, of course. This list is all about me. This is my blog, after all, and you might learn something a little different about me through her point of view.
So here is what she’s grateful for:
- Summer being my yoga partner — when I stretch out my arms for a spinal twist, she makes sure to roll all over my hand.
- She’s the perfect travel buddy. We never argue about where to go. She’s just happy about going somewhere.
- Her little kisses, even if they are often motivated by whatever I happen to be eating.
- Her happy, dancing paws, whenever I put on her harness and leash.
- How agreeable she is about her carrier. She just goes in, or lets me put her in it. I don’t have to do the sneak-up-on-them-while-they’re napping, or the bum’s rush, like I did with my other cats.
- How much she enjoys photo sessions. When I start setting up in her studio, she’s there before I’m even ready for her. Especially if it involves dressing up.
- How intelligent she is, and so eager to please!
- That she loves people. She literally has never met a stranger. I’m extra grateful for this.
- That she considers me her BFF.
- The fact that she just plain exists! She is truly unique.
Wow, I’d be blushing if I didn’t know this is all totally true!
What are you grateful for this Thanksgiving? Let me know in the comments.
Other posts you’ll enjoy:
- My Thanksgiving Gratitude List
- Binga’s Gratitude List, So Everyone Knows Why to Be Thankful for Her
- My First Thanksgiving