Of course all cats are wise. But different kitties have different wisdom to impart. My kitty wisdom, for example, is very different from that of a feral cat. I thought I would offer some of what I know today. I hope you humans get something out of it.
- There is no such thing as a stranger — only a friend you haven’t met yet.
- When someone points a camera at you, don’t run away — stand there and strike a pose.
- Acting cute covers up a wealth of bad behavior.
- Acting cute is also a good distraction when friends or family are having a bad day.
- You can judge a hotel room by the quality of the bed alone.
- There are few things more gratifying in life than making someone smile.
- Treats always taste better when you are also enjoying good company.
- If you need your spirits lifted, put on a pretty frock.
- Life is an adventure — take advantage of that.
- Everybody loves a High Five.
See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.