I thought my wisdom from the other day was nice, but Binga said it wasn’t good enough! Now she has her own list. I don’t think I agree with most of these, but I am letting her do this anyway… because #10
- There is no such thing as a stranger — only minions you haven’t met yet.
- When someone points a camera at you… whap them because they are pestering you.
- There is no need to act cute when you already are fabulous.
- If people are in need of distraction, break something or throw up on it. They will quickly forget their other troubles.
- All beds belong to the tortie, and if humans try to escape and find other beds (otherwise known as “vacation”), they need to be punished.
- There are few things more gratifying in life than knowing you are in charge.
- Treats always taste better when they are stolen.
- Torties are always in best of spirits, so don’t mess with them.
- Life revolves around the tortie, and don’t let anyone tell you different.
- The Whapping Paw will bring any argument to a satisfying end.
See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.