I saw some other cat bloggers were answering the questions you’ll see below… and it occurred to me that many of you don’t know the answers to some of them! So I thought I would join in. I had fun answering them.
1. My name is: RW GP Tajhara Summer Samba. Yes, I have a title, but everyone just calls me Summer.
2. My nickname: I don’t really have one, although sometimes I think it’s “High Five” or “Sit Up.”
3. My breed is: Somali, which is a longer haired version of the Abyssinian. In fact, if someone doesn’t see my fluffy tail, sometimes they mistake me for an Aby.
4. My age is: 6 years. I’ll be 7 on my next birthday, March 19.
5. My favorite human food: All of it! Although I do tend to favor poultry. Same with my cat treats. I love chicken, turkey, duck, pheasant, you name it. Okay, I haven’t had pheasant yet.
6. My biggest fear: I’m not really scared of anything. I mainly trust my human to keep me safe. We are a good team.
7. My favorite thing to do: Wear pretty clothes and pose for photos. Yes, really! I purr and get excited when my human pulls out outfits and sets up the lights in my photo studio.
9. Do I love car rides? Meh. I like them if I don’t have to be in my carrier, which is very rarely. Other than that I prefer airplane travel.
10. Do I snore? No, although sometimes I stretch and groan in my sleep a little.
11. Where do I sleep? The rule is I’m supposed to sleep on the bed with my human. And I almost always wind up there. I don’t always start there, however.
12. Who is my favorite human? Well, there’s only one here at the moment! Honestly, my human aside, I love everybody. But I rely on my human, who’s my bodyguard, personal assistant, and my BFF.
Did any of these surprise you? Let me know in the comments.
Note: Links in this post are Amazon affiliate links, and I will receive a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thanks for your support!
Other posts you’ll enjoy: