I know what you are wondering — are cats space aliens? Or are we just geniuses who also happen to be cute? Let’s take a deeper look….
Proof cats are space aliens
- Our eyes glow in the dark
- In spite of being cute, some people are scared of us
- We look into nothingness, watching things no one else can see
- We are perfectly comfortable in advanced spacecraft that humans have not yet invented (and since humans haven’t invented them yet, who are you to say differently?)
- We enjoy boxes because we know that we could make them fly if necessary
- We can communicate without the need for a verbal language
- We can manipulate humans into doing our will
Proof that cats are cute geniuses
- Humans keep inventing new things in an effort to make us happy/ know us better (implying that they need to work hard to understand us)
- Meanwhile, we can invent toys out of practically anything
- We can manipulate humans into doing our will — and make them happy to do it!
- We do whatever we want and humans always forgive us
- We have created a language of meows to communicate with humans, even though we don’t need it to communicate with each other
- The people who dislike us generally do because they know they cannot outsmart us, and because we are just too cute for them
As you can see, there is some overlap here. So what do you think? Answer my poll below and you can go into more detail in the comments.