A few months before Sparkle passed away, she did a blog post about a tool called “The Blog Topic Generator” from Hubspot. You just put in some interesting words, and the tool would spit out blog topics (although some of them were kind of strange). I ran across the post in the archives, and sure enough, the tool still existed, only now it was called a Blog Ideas Generator.
I thought I would give it a try myself. The first word I used was Cats, of course, plus a couple of phrases I thought would make good ideas for a blog post.
And these are the topics the tool gave me:
Funny enough, I got a repeat on one of the weirder topics: 7 Things About Cats Your Boss Wants You to Know. But some of these ideas aren’t bad, so I’ll tell you what: I’ve set up a poll, and you tell me which idea is your favorite. The poll ends at midnight Pacific Time July 31. I’ll take a look at it and see which idea got the most votes, and do a blog post on it! Even if it’s one of the sillier ones. Sound like fun? I think so!
Which Blog Topic Should I Write About?
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet on Cat Behavior (32%, 30 Votes)
- 14 Common Misconceptions About Cats (23%, 22 Votes)
- 7 Things About Cats Your Boss Wants You to Know (22%, 21 Votes)
- 5 Tools Everyone in the Cat Toys Industry Should Be Using (14%, 13 Votes)
- 10 Quick Tips About Cat Toys (9%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 95