My human has been out of town since early Thursday and she is getting back sometime today in the late afternoon. Even better, her boyfriend was also out of town (somewhere completely different) Friday through Sunday, and we had the pet sitter! So I thought today would be a great time to discuss all the fun things you can do while your human is away. Here are some of my favorites:
- Manipulate the pet sitter to your own ends. Unless you are on a special diet, you can probably wheedle extra treats out of her, and have more playtime than you might get out of your human. After all, she is there solely as your servant, right? So take advantage!
- Learn how to serve yourself treats. If your pet sitter isn’t around much, or if (Bast forbid) you have been completely left on your own for a few days, use all this extra time alone to figure out how to get that cabinet or drawer open so that you can have treats anytime you want!
- Does your human try to keep you off of tables and kitchen counters? Ha! You can go there all you want right now and she is not around to get loud about it.
- Find out just how sturdy your human’s knickknacks are. If you knock them off the shelves, will they break or will they withstand the fall? It is a fun science experiment.
- Enjoy the bliss of no vacuum cleaner and leave your fur everywhere. Plus you can hack up hairballs without the messy cleanup and groaning.
So what do you like to do on your human’s vacation?
See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.