When we left off yesterday, a certain tortie apparently thought she could do a better modeling job than me! So I decided to let her give some tips. I mean, the only one she will be embarrassing is herself, right? So here are some tortie tips for modeling.
1. Keep your eye on the prize… the bag of treats! That is where your focus should always be.
2. Ruin as many pictures as you can by moving just when the photographer thinks she has the shot. That way, the photo session will last longer and you will be offered more treats so you won’t leave.
3. Cute poses are always worth extra treats… or else!
4. If you are not getting enough treats, go on strike until the photographer coughs some up.
5. This is the best tip of all — let the pipsqueak do all the work and then steal the treats.
See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.