Who cares about the Petties? I got the Thinking of You Award from Spitty! Its main requirement is to list seven things I either love or think lots about. So here goes:
1. I think a lot about how to one-up Binga. As annoying as she can be, I have to say, she keeps me on my toes.
2. Chicken! Especially Kentucky Fried Chicken. Seriously, it is like kitty crack.
3. My Squirmle. Can you say “best toy ever?”
4. Bugs! I love all of them – flying bugs, crawling bugs, any small, quick, challenging prey. I was going to put moths in a different category, but I hear they are basically the same family as bugs. But trust me, they taste totally different. Here is a video of me and a moth in its final stages of life:
If you can’t see the video above, click here to watch it on YouTube!
5. Crinkly paper! I could play with it all day. Bonus part: it drives my human up a wall.
6. Being brushed. My concept of Kitty Heaven is one where humans brush you all the time and never pick you up.
7. Helping homeless cats find homes. That has to be the awesomest feeling ever, when you are part of a social networking campaign that finds a home for a cat in a kill shelter. I will never forget this kitty — it felt like it took half the internet to get her from Georgia to a home in Arkansas.
I think most of my friends have this award, so I won’t pass it along to anyone specific — take it if you think it would be fun to do!
See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.