One of my newer cat blogging friends, Sherkhan, graced me with this new award a few days ago. Thank you, Sherkhan!
Those of us who have this award are supposed to list five things that make us happy, and then pass it along to six other kitties. Darn — I was kind of hoping I could list five things that annoyed me! That would have been even more fun. But I’ll follow the rules and list five happy things:
- Bug sushi
- Freshly grilled salmon
- Twist ties
- Getting to explore the upstairs part of the bedroom wing of my house (I’m not supposed to go there)
- When my human’s fiancé leaves town and I get to sleep on his pillow
Now for six kitties to pass this along to:
- All my Florida pals at Friends Furever
- The Island Cats, up in Michigan
- Fin at Housecat Confidential, who I believe lives somewhere in Nevada
- Rumblepurr and Inigo, known collectively as Rumblebum, down in New Zealand
- Cory and her family at Cory Cat Blog, in Oregon
- The Creek Cats, who live by a creek somewhere
Wow, I have kitty pals all over the place! I think we cats have already achieved world domination!
Check out my Valentine’s Day Collection on Zazzle!
See all of Summer’s merch at her her Zazzle Designercat Shop