I’m trying something new today — for the next few Saturdays, I will have the Caturday Report, in which I let you know what has been happening in the world of kitties, and on my blog for the past week! So let’s get right to it!
Here are some of the most interesting items I found around the internet:
- Chester the Cat, a Scottish Fold kitten escaped from his carrier in the Montreal airport a month ago when he was getting ready to board an Air Canada flight to his new home. He was finally found on June 18 and sent to his new owner just yesterday!
- Two cats knocked the handle off their human’s bedroom door, effectively locking her inside. But instead of doing something about this right away, the dumb human spent hours Tweeting about it instead.
- Did you know that even indoor-only kitties can have heartworm disease? I found out all sorts of interesting, and kind of scary facts in this post from the Pawesome Cats blog!
- Scuttles is still looking for a home — please spread the word!
- A lot of my fellow kitty bloggers posted about Cat World Domination Day, but I want to give a special shout-out to Truffles of Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries and Meows for her heartfelt Cat World Domination Day wish.
I know lots of you don’t get a chance to stop by my blog every day, so here is what you might have missed!
- A cat can’t figure out his human’s weird guest so I explain what his deal is in my monthly advice column.
- If you live with a sun sign Cancer human, or know a kitty who does, you will want to check out my monthly Astrological column — it is all about those crazy Cancer people!
- Tuesday, of course, was Cat World Domination Day (and also my birthday) — there is still time to enter my giveaway!
- Who stole my human’s cornbread and took a big bite out of it? Check out the evidence and vote for who you think the guilty party is.
- My human baked Tuna Catnip Kitty Cookies for my Cat World Domination Day party, and the recipe was so tasty and easy that I decided to share it.
- And if you didn’t get enough of Cat World Domination Day, there are also some fun outtakes.
If you see anything newsworthy going on in the kitty world, let me know and I may feature it in my Caturday Report!