This is an average photo of me on an average day. Let me count the ways in which it is average:
1. This is my average spot on the desk, on the platform that slides out above the drawers. I think they made this platform just for cats.
2. You can’t tell in the photograph, but it’s slightly overcast outside, and this has been the average weather here for the past few weeks.
3. If you look camera left, you will see a scanner with a pile of papers on it. My human is a disorganized slob, and stacks such as these are average for her.
4. The photo’s quality is average at best.
5. See my facial expression? That’s the usual for me.
Yep, just an average day in my world.
See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.