Remember all that cat swag my human brought home from the MeowWorld/ Cat Writers Association conference? I’ve been pouring through it, trying to put together a giveaway! Binga and Boodie have been assisting me, but honestly, they have not been much help.
The important thing was making sure everything I picked out was going to fit into a medium sized Priority Mail box! I think I’ve got it worked out, and here’s what is going in it:
- A Petstages Catnip Chew Ring toy
- A medium sized Litter Lifter litter box scoop (These are awesome! You have to give them a try to really appreciate them.)
- Two hardcover Animal Planet Pet Care Library books: Cats and Senior Cats
- Flips Eco-Friendly Flying Disc cat toys from Hauspanther.com
- Smart N’ Tasty Feline Dental Treats
- A pair of Supercat Catnip Markers
- A Mojo Maker – Ground Prey Toy from the Jackson Galaxy Collection by Petmate
- A Catster business card holder, filled with peppermints
- Sentry Hairball Chewables, Malt flavor
- ZiwiPeak “Daily-Cat” Cuisine sample, Venison and Fish flavor (I tried to run off with this, so it may have a tooth mark in it!)
- ASPCA cat food can cover
- Best Friends bag clip
- Zukes G-Zees cat treats sample, Tasty Turkey Recipe
- A Pawbreaker catnip ball toy (these are staples in our house!)
- 1.9 oz. sample Petit Cuisine Salmon and Whitefish appetizer
- Evercare Travel Lint Roller
- Embrace Pet Insurance pet hair brush
Wow, that is a lot of stuff! Because this is a fairly heavy box, my human can only ship it within the U.S. but I will try to think up something good for my international pals sometime soon.
To enter, leave a comment on this blog post and then say you did on the widget below! You will have other options to get more entry points after you do that. Good luck!
See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.