Remember all that cat swag my human brought home from the MeowWorld/ Cat Writers Association conference? I’ve been pouring through it, trying to put together a giveaway! Binga and Boodie have been assisting me, but honestly, they have not been much help.
The important thing was making sure everything I picked out was going to fit into a medium sized Priority Mail box! I think I’ve got it worked out, and here’s what is going in it:
- A Petstages Catnip Chew Ring toy
- A medium sized Litter Lifter litter box scoop (These are awesome! You have to give them a try to really appreciate them.)
- Two hardcover Animal Planet Pet Care Library books: Cats and Senior Cats
- Flips Eco-Friendly Flying Disc cat toys from Hauspanther.com
- Smart N’ Tasty Feline Dental Treats
- A pair of Supercat Catnip Markers
- A Mojo Maker – Ground Prey Toy from the Jackson Galaxy Collection by Petmate
- A Catster business card holder, filled with peppermints
- Sentry Hairball Chewables, Malt flavor
- ZiwiPeak “Daily-Cat” Cuisine sample, Venison and Fish flavor (I tried to run off with this, so it may have a tooth mark in it!)
- ASPCA cat food can cover
- Best Friends bag clip
- Zukes G-Zees cat treats sample, Tasty Turkey Recipe
- A Pawbreaker catnip ball toy (these are staples in our house!)
- 1.9 oz. sample Petit Cuisine Salmon and Whitefish appetizer
- Evercare Travel Lint Roller
- Embrace Pet Insurance pet hair brush
Wow, that is a lot of stuff! Because this is a fairly heavy box, my human can only ship it within the U.S. but I will try to think up something good for my international pals sometime soon.
To enter, leave a comment on this blog post and then say you did on the widget below! You will have other options to get more entry points after you do that. Good luck!