You didn’t think Binga would have a list of things for her to be thankful for, did you? Of course not! She has a list of reasons why everyone else should be grateful for her. So here it is — she is waiting for everyone to thank her and give her turkey.
Binga says you should be thankful for…
- Her infinite wisdom! Because she always knows what is important, which is mainly her.
- Getting to look at her on this blog, even though it is not anywhere near often enough!
- Never drawing blood when she bites. At least most of the time.
- Her excellent talents as an alarm clock and dinner reminder. The other cats should be especially grateful for this.
- Her whapping paw, and that she only metes out punishment when it is deserved. How else will anyone learn?
- Her finely-honed social skills, which are actually better than the pipsqueak’s. At least until the biting starts.
- Her talent for learning tricks, just by watching the pipsqueak. It saves so much time and effort.
- Her appetite for cat treats and life.
- How she shows that kitties don’t get old, they just get more awesome.
Happy Thanksgiving! Send turkey, and address it to Binga. She will make sure to share it with the other cats — if they deserve it.
See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.