Thank you, Simba, for giving me the Awesome Blog Award! As part of this award, I am supposed to tell you seven things about myself. Since I have been online since I was six months old, it is a little hard to come up with something new, but I will try!
- I once found a golden lizard in the living room. Yes, a real, breathing lizard that was a stunning golden hue! Sadly, my human heard my meow of delight and took it from me and put it outside. She didn’t even take time to snap a photo, so you may think this is a tall tale. But it is true!
- I don’t really like tuna all that much, probably because my human never has given us tuna-flavored cat food. I have never had beef either because my human got weird after the whole Mad Cow disease thing.
- I love chicken above all else. When my human brings home a roast chicken, I go a little bit crazy.
- I only have two speeds: Sleeping and running. Other than that, I am just standing there wrapping myself around a vertical surface. Oh, except sometimes instead of running, I bounce.
- When I want my human’s attention, I jump on her desk and slap her in the face! If she has done a good job of something, I reward her by jumping on the desk and giving her a headbutt.
- The most I ever weighed was 6 lbs., 2 oz. The least I have ever weighed was 5 lbs., 8 oz. My human worries about this, but the vets tell her I am all right, just naturally slender. I think they are used to seeing too many overweight kitties and are relieved when they find one that isn’t.
- My human thinks that she and I are alike in many ways, but it is not true. If it were, she would have eaten the golden lizard instead of putting it outside.
I am supposed to pass this award along to 15 other bloggers, but if you look at it exponentially, you’ll see that once 15 kitties start handing out 15 awards, it won’t be long before the whole Cat Blogosphere gets one! (Whoever creates these awards needs to realize that they will have a longer run if fewer are passed along per winner!) So if it has somehow managed to pass you by, consider it yours — from me!
See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.