Part of Thanksgiving here in the U.S. involves humans listing the many things they are grateful for. And of course we kitties have gratitude lists too. Here are mine:
- I’m grateful to be a therapy cat. I purr lots on my therapy cat visits, especially when I’m curling up with a bedridden patient. Plus it’s really kind of cool that people make such a big deal out of me!
- I’m grateful for my photo sessions! They are so much fun, and I get lots of treats. When my human breaks out the backdrops, I want to lie on them immediately.
- I’m grateful I get to travel and stay lots of awesome hotel rooms and meet people in different cities. I think my life is kind of magical!
- I’m grateful to be able to wander on my leash and explore. I wish more kitties could find out just how awesome it is! You get both freedom and safety.
- I’m grateful to live with two other cats who, while they are much older than me, will still play with me! Binga and I were chasing each other around just the other morning.
- I’m grateful for the high quality food I am served. Plus it tastes good! Plus, treats!
- And I’m grateful that I live in a household that makes all these things possible. I know most kitties aren’t as fortunate as me, but I hope that if I spread the word about expanding kitty horizons that more humans will jump on board with many of the activities I enjoy, like being on a leash and doing tricks.
- Lastly, I am grateful for each and every one of you who takes the time to stop by my blog and read about my adventures, thoughts and tips. I’m nothing without you. Well, I’m still a kitty without you, but I would be a much lonelier kitty! So thank you.
Tell me some of the things you are grateful for in the comments below!
See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.