It’s been one of those strange weeks around the internet! Where do these reporter humans come up with these things? It just shows that we cat bloggers have much more useful information.
I mean, really:
- You know how humans are always thinking that we cats can see things they can’t? Well, according to this study, they are right!
- Do you live in a cat state or a dog state? This handy graphic will tell you — and there’s one for countries too! I hope you do not have to move.
- My human has been really annoyed by the “Women Against Feminism” Tumblr, for a lot of reasons that don’t concern cats — but some kitties have come to her rescue and made fun of these misguided women!
- Have you ever considered fostering a cat or kittens? Crepes’ human offers some suggestions on how to determine whether you are cat foster material!
- And if you have ever wondered about caring for a feral colony, the Playful Kitty blog has some things you need to know!
The week on my blog was pretty random, but mostly fun!
- I revealed a secret that my human has been hiding from my readers — and what she did to fix it!
- I am having a cat toy giveaway! Enter before Monday, August 4 if you want a chance to win!
- In my monthly advice column, a cat asks me if the new tortie kitten who joined his family is broken. I have bad news for him….
- I love my slicker brush, and I show you just how much in this blog post!
- All three of us cats had to go to the vet together! It was nothing serious, but find out what happened… and see some photos of Binga sporting a stylish bandage!
- And lastly, I featured some of my favorite Facebook posts from the past few weeks.
That’s it for this week’s Caturday Report! If you see a good news item around the internet, send me a link and I may include it next week!
See all of Summer’s awesome merch at her Zazzle Shop