The Whole Scoop on Whole Paws Cat Food from #WholeFoodsPets

The better you pose, the faster it is over with!

I am supposed to tell you all about the new premium cat food from Whole Foods Market today. It is called Whole Paws®… but I don’t seem to be getting a whole lot of help here!

Clean up on aisle 3

Sheesh! Well, this is what happens when you have to work with amateurs.

How come they did not ask me to pose? Am I TOO pro?

Although perhaps I shouldn’t say anything about amateurs since none of the kitties on the cans or bags of Whole Paws® food are professional models! They are all real pets, and their names and ages are right on the labels.

WholeFoods3

The food inside the cans and bags is real too — real meat with no by-products. No grain. No soy or corn. Wholesome proteins like chicken or salmon are the first ingredients listed on the packaging.

I'm not even sure that some of what my human eats even qualifies as food

wholefoodslogoNot only is a wholesome diet important to kitties, it also matters to our humans! Did you know that 79 percent of pet owners think the quali­ty of pet food is as important as the quality of human food? I imagine the other 21 percent are like my human, who believes the quality of our food is more important than what she eats! You would not believe the junk she brings home for herself. But when it comes to us kitties, she is very particular. She spends a lot of time reading labels and money buying us high quality food at pet stores. A lot of which I shun, which means she gets to spend even more money. The Whole Paws cat food, being Whole Foods Market’s own label, is reasonably priced compared to some of the other premium brands out there — and if your human shops at Whole Foods Market regularly, she can pick up your food without having to make an extra trip to the pet store. So if you are used to buying premium food for your kitties already, you might want to give Whole Paws a try!

Don't you love how oblivious Boodie is to all this?

And we’ll be giving this a try and telling you about it in a couple of weeks! Binga is not happy about having to wait. How come my human never gets the blame?

Disclaimer: I have written this post on behalf of BlogPaws Pet Blogger Network for Whole Foods Market. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about Whole Foods Whole Paws, but at sparkecat.com, I only share information I feel is relevant to my readers.

* * *
Having problems with your human or the other cats in your house? As the internet’s “Dear Abby With Claws,” I have answers to many annoying problems in my two award-winning books! Visit my author’s page on Amazon to buy one or both of my awesome Dear Sparkle books!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Comments

  1. says

    That does look like some really good food. Can’t wait to see how all of you, especially you Sparkle, like the food. Looks good to us. Take care.

  2. says

    Oh Sparkle,
    That food sounds pretty yummy. Me is likes yous, me turns my nose up at food, even if me liked it yesterday, me may decide me does NOT like it today. And real cats on the labels! That is so cool.
    Kisses
    Nellie

  3. says

    :razz: Dat Whole food sounz yummy..we not haz it here yet…butt if Mum findz it she said she will bring me a can home to try…what a pawsum idea to haz REAL kittehz wif agez on da labelz…more of a purrsonal touch right?
    Ya n Binga are so guud at doin yer reeportz Sparkle!!!
    Lub Nylablue
    (furinally me iz here to bizit!)

  4. Ms. Phoebe says

    The closest Whole Foods near us is two hours away, do mew know if there is anyway my human can order their food online?

Trackbacks

Add Comment Register

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>