Yep, it’s that time again: nominations for this year’s BlogPaws Nose-to-Nose Social Media and Pet Blogging Awards are open! The great thing about these particular awards is that “a panel of distinguished professionals” pick the winners, so it is not a popularity contest! But to be in the running I must get nominated — and that’s where you, my readers come in!
Out of the 12 categories, there are six I could reasonably be nominated for:
Except for yesterday’s Sunday Catinee of outtakes, I haven’t really made any videos, and my Twitter layout really needs an update, so I haven’t asked for those nominations. And the rest of them I do not qualify for (I’m not a dog or other critter and I am not new).
Here are the links to nominate me for five out of the above six categories (I will post separately for the photos, since I picked out several that I think are worthy nominees):
- Nominate me for Best Humor Blog
- Nominate me for Best Blog Writing
- Nominate me for Best Meow Blog
- Nominate me for Best Blog Design
- Nominate me for Best Facebook Design (did you know you could sign up for my email newsletter or shop my Zazzle store directly from my Facebook page?)
To nominate me, you will need the following info:
Nominations are open until Friday, March 8 at 3 PM EST. Finalists will be picked from your nominations and announced around March 15! Good luck to all the nominees!