I have to say the results are pretty definitive.
Should we get to see what was in the box now or wait until Christmas?
- I am a kitty and I say now! (63%, 48 Votes)
- I am a human and I say now! (22%, 17 Votes)
- I am a kitty and I say wait! (5%, 4 Votes)
- I am a human and I say wait! (5%, 4 Votes)
- I am a different species and I say now! (3%, 2 Votes)
- I am a different species and I say wait! (1%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 76
Eighty-nine percent of you said I should should not have to wait to get what was in the box you saw last week. So I get it now. I’ll worry about Christmas later. That is forever away anyhow.
It is a kitty airplane!
Except it looks like there is some assembly required. With my help, I’m sure my human will have it put together in no time.
Hm. Even with my help, I’m not sure my human can do this!
Well, so far, so good!
Can you believe she did it? And it probably only took her a half hour or so, not counting the Facebook breaks. Which meant it took a couple of hours. I can’t wait to give it a spin!
Wait a minute — this plane isn’t going anywhere!
I’d better have my mechanic take a look.
What do you mean there’s no engine!
Honestly, since it has been assembled, all of us have been in and out of it… but I would have been much happier if it had actually flown.