Did you know I have never been a finalist in the BlogPaws Nose-to-Nose Awards? I am shocked too, and I hope things are different this year!
There are 12 categories, and I hope you will consider nominating me for the following:
To nominate me for these categories, you will need the following information:
Blog’s Homepage (link): http://www.sparklecat.com
Contact Name for Blog Owner: Sparkle Cat
Contact email for Blog Owner: sparkle AT sparklecat DOT com (of course, with the @ and . instead of the words)
Facebook Page of nominee: https://www.facebook.com/sparklecatfans
Twitter account of nominee: https://twitter.com/sparklecat
For Best Cat Blog, you just need the info above.
For Best Humor Blog, they want a “Direct Link to a Blog Post that best exemplifies this author’s style, creativity, and humor so that our judges don’t have to go searching!” So here are some you can use:
• What If There was Perfume for Cats? (http://www.sparklecat.com/special/what-if-there-was-perfume-for-cats)
• Five Kinds of Guests, and How to Treat Them (http://www.sparklecat.com/special/five-kinds-of-guests-and-how-to-treat-them)
• Author Is Wrong: Humans, We Know You Are Not Cats! (http://www.sparklecat.com/special/author-is-wrong-humans-we-know-you-are-not-cats)
• Anar-Kitty in the USA (http://www.sparklecat.com/diary/anar-kitty-in-the-usa)
I have lots of Blog Posts to choose from for Best Blog Post (you of course have to supply a link to the post). Here are my own favorites:
• 5 Things Senior Kitties Can Teach Humans (http://www.sparklecat.com/special/5-things-senior-kitties-can-teach-humans)
• Twenty Years Ago Today (http://www.sparklecat.com/special/twenty-years-ago-today)
• How to Pick the Right Human (http://www.sparklecat.com/special/how-to-pick-the-right-human)
• 10 Ways Humans Benefit by Adopting Cats (http://www.sparklecat.com/special/10-ways-humans-benefit-by-adopting-cats)
For Best Pet Blog Photo, you have to supply a link to the photograph. I have so many photos, it was hard to find the ones I thought were really good. Here are the ones you could nominate:
From Wordless Wednesday: (Mostly) Black and White (http://www.sparklecat.com/diary/wordless-wednesday-mostly-black-and-white)
From Caturday Art: The By-Hand Edition (http://www.sparklecat.com/diary/caturday-art-the-by-hand-edition)
Wordless Wednesday: Peaceful (http://www.sparklecat.com/diary/wordless-wednesday-peaceful)
From Tortie Poseur Thursday (http://www.sparklecat.com/diary/tortie-poseur-thursday)
Don’t worry about playing favorites — you can nominate the other kitties who have great blogs too! Nominations are open until February 12, 2014.
The Best part of the BlogPaws Nose-to-Nose Awards is that I only need to nag you about nominating me once! After that, they pick the finalists from the nominations themselves. I don’t have to stump for votes and I can go back to blogging as usual!
Thanks for the nominations, and I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my best blog posts of the past year again!