Recently I got awards from two different bloggers: the Versatile Blogger Award from Harry Spotter of Spot and Fiona and the Sweet Blog Award from tripzibit of Unsolved Mysteries in the World (this is actually not a cat blog — it is about all sorts of cool, true life mysteries. I think my human is addicted to this blog because she makes me visit it every day!). Thanks to both of you!
The Versatile Blogger Award has three rules:
1. You are supposed to thank whoever gave it to you (which I just did).
2. You have to share nine things about yourself. Here goes:
- I consider envelope glue and paper to be food groups.
- Although I am not a big ‘nip fiend, every so often, a strain will rub me the right way, like whatever it is they put in those toys from Casbah Kittens!
- I go through periods when I just don’t want to have anything to do with my human. Like she’ll walk in a room and I will immediately leave. But then the next day, I’ll be all over her desk, giving her headbutts.
- I occasionally comb my human’s hair with my claws.
- Binga beats up on Boodie, but she won’t beat up on me because I stand up to her.
- I am so scared of getting wet that my human can’t hold me and walk past a sink because I will panic! Even if there is no water in it and the faucet is turned off.
- I think getting brushed is the best thing ever. I would rather get brushed than have a treat. Although getting both is best.
- I love freeze dried chicken and duck hearts. A lot of times, when I don’t like what my human has given me for dinner, I will eat some of it if she sprinkles one or both on top of it.
- I have to approve every document my human signs or it doesn’t count. I approve it by sitting on it. Although I don’t recall sitting on the documents for this house, so we may be in trouble here!
You are supposed to pass the award to nine other bloggers who you think are fantastic. I can’t really do this because I think all the kitty blogs I visit are fantastic! So consider this your award too!
For the Sweet Award, all I had to do was thank the blogger who gave it to me, link back to them and give 10 other bloggers the award. Since it would be even harder to come up with 10 bloggers as it would be to think of nine, I will just give you all this award too.