My human has been very busy lately and she has let her desk get out of control. This is unsatisfactory because I have less room to supervise her. In fact, if I did not know better (she really is busy!), I would suspect she has done this on purpose to make it difficult for me to keep track of her work habits. Humans do have problems with authority, you know.
Because she has not done a thing about the mess on her desk, I am forced to take matters in to my own paws. So this week, I plan to:
1. Make flying leaps onto the desk to clear it of all unnecessary papers.
2. Shred that unending length of calculator tape, and maybe chew on it for good measure.
3. Bat all the pens onto the floor and use them as cat toys until they get lost. She does not need pens anyway. She can write on her laptop.
4. Pull open the center drawer of the desk and remove the pipe cleaners and guitar strings so she is forced to play with me. Yes, I know exactly where she keeps them.
5. Surreptitiously pull the cord out of the laptop and hide it so the battery runs down and she has to take a break and give me treats.
I think this sounds like a great plan, but I am sure some of you have more suggestions. If you do, feel free to share!