Let’s see… in the past couple of days, I have
- Gifted my human with a festive, Easter egg-shaped hairball.
- Run thundering sprints from the bedroom to the dining room and back to make sure that my human had, in fact, fallen back asleep after waking up just before dawn. Results were inconclusive.
- Had a powerful hind-leg workout, thanks to the Tickle Pickle.
- Traded smacky paws with Binga several times over a number of disputes.
- Stared down my human and poked her for not jumping to attention and feeding me the moment I sent her the message to feed me via kitty mind meld.
- Coached my human on what to say during this Thursday’s talk at the library.
If you want some of my time, you may have to take a number.
* * *